Clothing Haul (Video!)

Hey guys! Today I have a video for ya'll of a bunch of clothes I've bought recently. Most of them are from the thrift store but there are a few pieces that I bought new! This is only my second video and I really enjoyed making it.
A lot of these clothing items are going to be worn on the blog soon so make sure to keep your eyes open for that!



I hope you guys enjoy this video and if you have any suggestions for videos you'd like to see from me, let me know in the comments section below!

What's your favorite thing that I've bought recently? How would you style it?

xoxo, Ashley

2 comments :

  1. I especially love that black and white striped shirt you got from Target! I would definitely wear that with a bubble necklace or something like that. I especially love how you found such cute things from thrift stores!

    Thanks for sharing your finds and also I am so glad I ran across your blog: I can't wait to read more!

    -Lauren <3
    lovingourcreator.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Lauren! I think that shirt would be really cute with a bubble necklace. Thank you so much for your sweet comment!

      Delete